Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Milking In Progress...

I thought this was a super fun project.  I have a friend and she and two of her co-workers are pregnant.  She wanted a sign for their office doors to use after they return to work and need to pump during the day.  Originally, she wanted the sign to say, "Milking In Progress" (which I thought was hil-arious!) but opted out of it because it didn't seem very professional.  So we went with "Do Not Disturb" but I still put a really freaking cute cow on there.  Glue on a ribbon tie, and this fabulous sign is ready for any doorknob or sign hook on any door.  I think I'm going to need to make some for nursery doors that say, "Shhh, (Insert baby's name here) is sleeping."  Everyone all together now... Awwww...  :)  Happy Hump Day everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment