Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm an Etsy fail!!

So I have (oh my gosh, too many to count) a few Etsy accounts that I have created over the years I've been crafting.  I know this will be hard to believe... but I kept changing my mind about what I wanted my shop name to be.  :)  But now that I am so in love with my logo, you'd think it would be easier... but no.  I have now gone in two different times and tried to post a new item, and I end up getting scared and signing out before I post anything.  What am I scared of?  I don't really know exactly... I think maybe I would be so sad to post these items that I love so much and then have no interest from anyone else.  Also, (and if you have bought anything from me you already know this) I have a very difficult time putting a price to my items.  Not as in, "I'm so awesome, this should cost a Benjamin" rather "Oh, well, geez... I don't know... what about.... like... $5?"  HAHA!  I need to see if there is a therapist who helps with item pricing confidence!!

On a side note, I have been making so many fun things!  And I can't wait to explore some new sewing things this weekend.  (Spoiler alert!)  I'm going to make Bentley a new collar made from fabric!!  Mwah Haa Haa!  Harley only thinks he is going to buy him a "hunting orange" one... What was he thinking?!  :)

For now, I will leave you with two pictures of two table clothes I made last night using the Silhouette Flocked Heat Transfer Vinyl.  This was a new one for me (because the store was out of the smooth vinyl) but I thought it turned out very well.  The Libra in me really loves the mini copyright and trade mark symbols on the logos.  She sells jewelry at shows and wanted her tables clothes to really pop and let people know what she was selling from a distance.  Mission accomplished my friends.



2 comments:

  1. Love your work Jess! Can't wait to see what else is to come from you! :) xoxo Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also! It's impossible to be an Etsy Failure when you haven't listed anything yet! Come on now!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete