Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cloud 9

So while I know I have discussed my love for my Silhouette (at length) have I told you about my other love?  I am head over heels for the vinyl that I purchase!!  I used to purchase a more expensive brand that was okay quality, but I now purchase through an online dealer and get more for less and the products are amazing!  I wrote them an email this morning to tell them how much I appreciate their quality of product and their quick shipping.  When I get a new order it feels like Christmas morning!  I bring it into the house as giddy as a school girl ready to see the newest colors I get to offer potential buyers on my products.  When Harley (who struggles with why I need a light blue color and a turquoise - because they look like the same color to him) sees the empty cardboard box that the vinyl arrived in I tell him it was just a wedding gift!  Ha, but I have yet to show him any gift we have gotten...  I know he is on to me... but he says nothing, so it seems to be a good partnership so far!  :)

Also!  Don't forget to check out the left side bar.  My amazingly talented sister helped me set up quick links to my different pages.  So if you're reading my blog and think to yourself, "I wonder what Jessica has up on her Etsy page..." BAM!  There's the link!  :)   Thanks, Lou for your awesomeness.

Today I will leave you with a picture of the birthday girls' full outfit for her first birthday party.  I am working on 12 tumblers this morning and I have lots that I still haven't posted... so more pictures of those soon to come.  I hope that everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!


1 candle for her 1st birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment