Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crazy with Kristen

The last month of my life has been pretty remarkable.  Even despite the record breaking excessive heat!  And that is really saying something.  As I sit and reflect, I am feeling pretty dang lucky for all the things in my life.  My wedding is *gasp* three months from today... work seems pretty manageable... the diet thing is going okay for me... and I have reconnected with an old friend from junior high, named Kristen.  I am a believer that all things happen for a reason, and I connected with Kristen last month to talk to her about her success with her business, thetickledtutu.com.  Kristen makes the most wonderful tutus (among other things) and really helped me get a clearer picture of how to go about things for my crafting.  Through her help (and her literally doing things for me, like making me a Twitter - which I have yet to figure out) I feel SO much more grounded and ready than I was two months ago to move forward. 

So in addition to her knowledge and advice, which would have been more than enough, she has asked me to partner with her on her website!  So I will be selling tumbler cups at thetickledtutu.com.  How awesome is that?!  If that were the most exciting part that would be more than enough... but it's not!  However, that part is still on the DL until further paperwork is received.  But trust in this... I will be blogging about it as soon as possible!

Kristen just started a blog and said some really humbling things about me, which I could not compete with about her, except to say that I truly have a new found feeling that this is a possibility for me to craft and create and be successful at it.  You can check out Kristen's blog at http://thetickledtutullc.blogspot.com/

For now I will leave you with photos of my new tumblers.  I am pretty much in love... and how could you not be?

Of course I had to make one for me... These tumblers are so great!!


This one features a local high school

This is her son's name and football number for his senior year of football


There are so many more to come... I just don't have pictures of them yet.  Note the location... I'm working to make all the background uniformed... also please note the watermark as it was nearly the death of me!  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate your interest and enthusiasm in me and my projects!  More exciting news soon to come!!

2 comments:

  1. Love you Jess. I don't deserve the credit you have given me; but thank you for the kind words :) You too are a HUGE blessing at such the right time in my life :). xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until you see the one she made for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It pretty much trumps all tumblers in the world.

    ReplyDelete