Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hellllllllooooo New York City!!

Okay... so maybe Kansas City, isn't New York City... but lately I've been feeling like a superstar!!  Sorry about the delay in posting.  I have been making tumblers left and right, which is so awesome!  So, for those of you who may not know yet, it is official... I am officially selling tumblers at thetickledtutu.com under the "Tickled Tumblers" tab on the left hand side of the page.  I am so jazzed!  It seems crazy to think about the whirlwind of events that have taken place over the past few weeks.  But I am pumped to be where I am.  And I so appreciate the support and encouragement of everyone who has told me that I can do this.  Even if I am not the next Martha Stewart, I have my things out there for the public, so we will just have to see. 

I am a big believer that things happen for a reason, and when I found out yesterday that it doesn't look like my job position will be funded in 2012, one of my first thougths was, "I'm going to need to get a lot of tumbler orders!"  With that in mind I have also made a few more listings at institcheswithjes.etsy.com and will try to continue to work through my issues with having to pay money just to show a picture of something... :) and post more.

For now, I will leave you with a few more of the tumblers I have worked on recently.  They are so much fun!  And now can be purchased in two locations thetickledtutu.com and institcheswithjes.etsy.com.












1 comment:

  1. Who's having you pay to post pics etsy? Just curious. Love, Les

    ReplyDelete