Monday, August 1, 2011

Burning the 11:51 Oil

So two Friday's ago, a friend and I purchased 21 boxes (252 glasses) for an appreciation gift project for the employees at my agency.  I ordered the dishwasher safe vinyl and patiently (but really not so patiently) awaited its arrival.  It was delivered on Thursday.  I had Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and today to get 10 boxes completed so they could be taken to the first meeting.  I feel like the phrase "Pie Palooza" might be imprinted into my brain.  The good news is that I have 8 boxes completed.  I am going to go finish box number 9 and we'll see if box number 10 happens tonight or tomorrow morning.  More good news, it's great fun (a little time consuming, but great fun) and I'm getting paid to do it.  Even more good news, I have over a week to do another 6 boxes and the rest of the month for the final 5.  So I am going to get to do some other projects really soon!  Yay.  For now, since we are on the subject of glasses, I will leave you with a picture of 6 personalized glasses that I made for a friend to give a friend (did ya follow that?) :)  for her birthday.  Needless to say... they were a HUGE hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment