Sunday, August 28, 2011

Crafting, Creating, and Designing... Oh My!!

What a wonderful week it has been.  If you have noticed that I have not been posting as often, I am happy to announce that it is because I have been inundated with orders and they have been keeping me busy.  Woot woot!  I also took a three day training last week called Promoting First Relationships.  (You can read more information about it here: http://www.ncast.org/PFR_Research.html).  It was super encouraging, motivating, and positive.  It really made me feel re-energized to do therapy with families... how great is that?  Extra bonus, on the last day I got to plug some of my crafts.  Positive feedback is still so awesome to hear...

So craft wise I have some very exciting announcements.  I have of course still been making tumblers, in fact *drumroll please* I got my first tumbler order from The Tickled Tutu!!!  Someone who doesn't know me or know someone who knows me is going to buy my products!!  It was a good day, people... a very good day.  I have also been working on several "poster prints" which have been really fun!  Do you remember the onesie and tutu for Lil's first birthday?  Hmm... did I ever post the onesie?  Holy crap, I think I only posted the tutu!!  More pictures of the full outfit to come then!  My first poster print was for Lilli's birthday gift.  I have been holding off in case her mom was checking my blog and I didn't want to ruin the surprise.  However, now that the birthday party is today, I think it is safe to post the picture. 

These poster prints are ADORABLE and what a totally personal and unique gift to give someone with a new baby or a toddler.  So far I have made two and they are quickly becoming one of my favorite items.  Also shown is a poster print for a friend who is a 2nd grade teacher... I just love it!



1 comment:

  1. How cool is the "stranger" order! Congrats!!!
    Dave and Leslie

    ReplyDelete