Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tutu Cute

So I had not thought I would ever jump on the "tutu craze" train that seems to have become so popular, however once I started thinking about an outfit to make for a little girl who is about to have her first birthday, how could I not think tutu??  On my journey I found out a lot about tutu making.  For example, do you know that the "fairy" tutu is longer and more whimsical while the "ballerina" tutu is shorter and sticks straight out?  I followed a very easy tutorial and made this tutu.  I am pretty pumped to see it on!!  Wait until you see the pictures of the full outfit.  It's going to be great.  :)

The Ballerina Tutu

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jessica I don't know how I feel about this post of yours.... :)

    <3 THE TICKLED TUTU
    www.thetickledtutu.com

    ReplyDelete