Thursday, July 7, 2011

So much for resolutions...

My last post made me laugh as I re-read it.  My new years resolution was to post more?  Can you say "Fail"?  But I guess I'll make a half year resolution to post when I have something new to post... how about that?

I haven't had too many projects I worked on in the first of the year.  For some reason, it seems that I spent most my time planning for some big event coming up in November.  :)

But all that is changed now... and I have some exciting news to announce.  I'm in love!  And you might be thinking I mean Harley... but I don't.  I am in love with my Silhouette SD machine!!  This machine has totally changed my crafting life.  It would be an understatement to say that I'm obsessed.  Harley lovingly refers to it as, "the worst gift ever."  But then I remind him that our wedding can be just like back in the day... when couples didn't see each other before they got married.  :)

I have done a few projects so far that I wanted to share with you, but I feel that this is just the tip of the iceburg.  Really, the only limitation is my imagination.  (And by imagination, I of course mean what I find on the internet that I think is cute and I make myself.)

So if you happen to still be checking this blog even now... first of all, that is some dedication.  But also, I really am going to attempt to post more projects as I make them.  I hope everyone is having a great 2011 so far. 

Below are two of the glass etching vases I have made... and a gift for my cousin who just had a new baby.*

*Fine print: If these are your gifts and you haven't received them yet, just act surprised... I got too excited about posting them.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment