Sunday, July 24, 2011

Support... It's not just for bras...

I have the most amazing friends and family.  The comments and compliments have been so great to read.  I feel truly humbled.  In addition, my weekend was really wonderful!!  Friday night I got to make a new family crossword (shown below), which I love!  Also on Friday, I spent more hours than I would like to admit with a friend as we worked to get our non-profit agency a tax exempt code for Wal-Mart.  We needed the code to buy 21 boxes of glasses... and let me tell you, you get some hilarious looks when you walk around Wal-Mart with 14 boxes of glasses in your cart.  Extra bonus: all 21 boxes (which is 252 glasses) are now in my kitchen.  More to come about that at a later date...  :)  I also spent time with two other friends in Lawrence chatting it up and not enjoying my "pickled veggie" salad... but the for the company I would have eaten 20 pickled veggie salads.  Not to mention, I got to give my friend her Christmas present, yeah, no, I'm not early, I'm late.  It was a belated Christmas gift from 2010.  And her response was fantastic!  Making me that much happier with my Silhouette.  (The picture of her etched vase is below.)  Later that day Harley and I went to some friends house for dinner and good conversations, one that might make me feel brave enough to give shopping at Aldi another chance.  And today I spent time working on projects and shoe shopping.  Mix that in with a couple of phone calls with family, and I can honestly say I'm sad the weekend was over, but it was oh so good while it lasted. 


Family Crossword - These are so fun to make.  I hope the family loves it.


Another piece of etched glass... if only you could have seen her face.  She said, "Those are my initials!!!!"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment