Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm In Training

I am in training to be more aware about blogging.  Additionally, I am in training with my friend Meredith, as we just started doing water aerobics again!  It is so much fun.  Other than that, I have pretty much had my life overtaken by this new crafting obsession of mine.  Loretta the Jetta died on Friday night, and if that had not happened, I'm pretty sure I would be loaded up with new Silhouette supplies to feed my craziness.  I am really thankful that I only have an addicted personality for crafting and not something like heroin... 

There are a lot of great things to come.  I'm working on some personalized kids place mats, some paperweights, some kids clothes, a birthday tutu, and a birthday gift for a one year old that will make you go "awww."  I can't wait to share them.  Until then, I will leave you with a picture of Bentley, since the last one was of him as a puppy and now he is almost a year old! 

In my head I'm hearing the theme song from Rocky to encourage me to keep on blogging!!  Go, baby, go!  :)

1 comment: