Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Life.

No, it's not philosophical... it's cereal.  Have you had this stuff?  It is freaking amazing!!  It seems to be my prego craving of the week.  I am hoping it keeps me energized to get through all of my projects before going out of town next week.

I am currently working on:

  • A Baby Quilt
  • Gender Reveal Onesies & Burp Cloths
  • A Dan Patrick Logo Onesie
  • Baby Shower Gift Onesies
  • Six Custom Tumblers & Two Sippy Cups
  • A Jungle Themed Nursery Poster
  • Two Stockings
Whew!  I will have pictures and updates as those things wrap up... and with more discussions of more stocking orders, I think it's going to be a busy fall.

Did I mention that none of that is for the nursery I'll be working on as well?  :)

I'm in a lot of denial about the fact that I am already having my doctor's appointments every other week.  I will have 5 of those, then move to weekly appointments... and then baby boy will be here!

With all the people I know who have either recently had babies or are anticipating the arrival soon, my nursery posters have become one of my favorite "Welcome to the World" gifts.  They can't be given ahead of time... unless your psychic... in which case, we should talk.  :)

I think they're such a fun and unique way of capturing some of your babes stats.

 
 
 
 
So those are the nursery prints so far!  I am running errands today to get a frame and a mat for the Jungle one that I made most recently.  Will share soon!  Wish me luck on getting all those projects accomplished before the week's over.  :)
 
Happy Hump Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment