Friday, September 7, 2012

de·bat·a·ble

de·bat·a·ble/diˈbātəbəl/

Adjective:
  1. Open to discussion or argument.

Yep... that's pretty much how I'm feeling right now.  Debatable. 

It's debatable whether it is lame to spend your Friday night uploading pictures onto Facebook... or dedicated marketing...

I feel like pricing is also always debatable.  How do you find the right balance between pricing what you make at a level that says, "I value my product and my time and this is what that costs" and "It's only cool if people actually will buy what you make." 

I am in the market for a newborn photographer in the KC area and I found a website I fell in love with, just to find out she charges $800 for a 2-4 hour shoot.  It was a tough call, but I opted to pay the mortgage instead.

I'm in a debatable place about what to do job wise too.  Technically, it's a quandary... but I think only my friend LE would appreciate the technicality there...

Life is funny if you have the time to think about it.  It's a beautiful Friday here... cool and still smelling of rain.  I'm getting great responses from people about all my photos on Facebook.  And my hubby just brought me a king size Hershey's bar...  :)  Ahh... now that's love.

Maybe debatable is an okay place to be for a little bit... maybe that is where the answers will come from....

In the mean time I have stayed busy with an Etsy sell (photo below) and am continueing working on a baby quilt for a friend and keeping those crib sheet fabrics in the corner of my eye for when I can start to go to town on nursery crafting!

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment