Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fall

There are lots of signs that fall is almost upon us!  The weather is cool and our air conditioning has been turned off for about a week now, which I love!  Football is underway.  And most importantly, I will never forget fall because the first day of fall lands on one of my best friend's birthdays.  Not to mention my mother-in-laws birthday... which I will remind my husband of closer to the actual date.  :)

With summer being my least favorite season I am not sad to see it go.  And even though I find myself almost the size of a pumpkin this fall, I am still welcoming it with open arms.  It makes me want to make a hot chocolate and get cozy with my crafts.  Serious motivation weather...

And just in time too.  From the last blog, my updated "To Do" list now looks like this:

  • A Baby Quilt
  • Gender Reveal Onesies & Burp Cloths
  • A Dan Patrick Logo Onesie
  • Baby Shower Gift Onesies
  • Six Custom Tumblers & Two Sippy Cups
  • A Jungle Themed Nursery Poster
  • Two Twelve?? Stockings


  • I had never heard of Dan Patrick until a friend of mine asked me to make her new babe a onesie that looked similar to the logo of the show.  For those of you like me who did not know, Dan Patrick has a sports show with a group of guys he calls "the Danette's."  One of his "Danette's" is named Seton, which is what my friend and her husband named their little guy.  They wanted to take a picture and send it into the show.  What did I get most excited about?  A custom design order!!  :)  (It's the little things, ya know?)

    Here is the Dan Patrick logo that I used to mimic my design after:
     
    Here is the onesie that I created for the new Seton... I am so happy with the way it turned out, I can't wait to see a picture of him in his new garb.
     
     
     
    
    I hope everyone has had a great weekend, will have a great upcoming week, and finds something to relish in enjoyment over.  :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment