Thursday, December 9, 2010

Homemade Christmas Stockings Galore

So on Black Friday this year, my wonderful mother went out with me at 12:30 a.m. to stand in line for a new computer.... (that apparently no one else wanted).  But, with our insane dedication and waiting for 4 1/2 hours with my hand on a computer box, I was able to finally get a new computer!  With the help of my very talented and generous friend "Scott Jackie" I now have all of my old documents on my new computer.  Which means... *drum roll please* that I have pictures of my first homemade Christmas stockings to share!  Below are my Christmas stockings from 2008.







































1 comment:

  1. I like the "clayton, chasity, Jeff" series the best. don't tell Jackie but I like them much better than our whimsical ones. (Although your skill is equal on both).

    ReplyDelete